Top 5 Best Brands of Basmati Rice: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Brands of Basmati Rice Reviews:
1. Naturally Aromatic Zebra Basmati Rice
- Ideal for health
- It is rich in soluble fiber.
- It is believed to be good source of Phytonutrients
- Low Glycemic Index
2. Kusha Royal Brown Basmati Rice
- Whole grain rice with germ and bran layer intact
- Fluffy, aromatic, and delicate tasting rice
- Naturally aromatic and premium aged rice
- Great in biryani, pulav, and fried rice
- Naturally gluten free and vegan
3. Extra Long Grain Basmati Rice
- Laxmi Brand Riz Basmati Rice
- 10 Pound Bag
- Extra, Extra Long Grain
- Top Quality Basmati Rice
- Ships immediately by SNZ Enterprises
4. Dunar Elonga Basmati Rice
Dunar ‘Elonga’ is our extra long grain Basmati grown in the foothills of the Himalayas. It gets its name from having the highest elongation upon cooking, Elonga is bound to take you to another space with its natural aroma and firm texture, with all the goodness of nutritious rice, fit for a Royal Palate.
Fluffy texture of Dunar Elonga’s long, slender grains offers the palate a totally unique experience in terms of mouth-feel and taste.
Enjoy the rice that has been favored by emperors and praised by poets for hundreds of years.
- Gmo Free and Kosher certified
- Super premium quality Basmati rice – simply the best Basmati available
- High purity, excellent taste and soft fluffy grains
- Compare our rice to any other brand – you can see and taste the difference
- This 10 pound package offers a great value
5. Baghlan Brand Super Basmati Sela Rice
Baghlan Brand Super Basmati Sela Rice Extra Clean 10 Lbs A refined basmati rice from Pakistan which is used daily for popular dishes such as: Biryani – Kabsa – Mandi One of the best quality basmati rice brands.
Grown and cleaned in Pakistan. Weight: 4,535g (10 Lbs) 4.54 KG Keep in cool and dry place. Comes in a white canvas zip bag Ships as 1 canvas bag. Free Shipping!
- Super Extra Clean Basmati Rice
- Delicious, with a great nutty flavor.
- Great Rice for Biryani, Mandi and Saudi Kabssa
- Product of Pakistan
- Free Shipping, 10 Lb packed in Canvas Bag
6. Tasty Bite Organic Basmati Rice
- Organic Basmati Rice: This simple, aromatic organic basmati rice is great with flavorful Indian curries or tossed with spiced vegetables for a light lunch; Vegan and gluten free with no preservatives
- Fully Cooked And Ready To Eat: Our rice packets make dinner prep easy They come fully cooked, microwaveable and ready to eat, so you’re just 90 seconds away from delicious, perfectly steamed rice
- Try Them All: Enjoy authentic Indian, Korean, Szechuan, teriyaki, and Thai flavors for your next meal; We offer a range of ready to eat meals with vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, and kosher options
- All Natural Ingredients: We use the best all natural ingredients in all of our products; Our preparation and packaging ensure the original aroma, texture and flavor for fast, flavorful, ethnic food
- A World Of Flavor: For close to 25 years, we’ve been making fast, flavorful and all natural ethnic food from the finest ingredients, including entrées, noodles, rice dishes, and meal inspirations
7. Asian Kitchen Silver White Basmati Rice
Bas” in Hindi language means “aroma” and “mati” means “full of” hence the word Basmati — or “full of aroma”. Basmati rices has unique features such as extra long slender grain, lengthwise excessive elongation on cooking, soft and fluffy texture of cooked rice and pleasant aroma.
It comes in white or brown varieties. It is commonly used for making royal biryanis, curries and stir-fries, and also great for side dishes but there’s a lot more that you can do with Basmati rice.
- You’ll LOVE our Silver Aromatic Basmati Rice by Asian Kitchen–Here’s Why: 100% Natural, No preservatives & Great Health Benefits
- Aged 12-18 Months for Best Aroma. Gluten Friendly Indian Origin, Export Quality & Great Taste!
- With grain length of 7mm, this Authentic Basmati Rice has sweet flavour and heavenly aroma that is beyond compare made especially for Customer Satisfaction!
- Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 20lbs (9.08kg) Product of India ~ Packed in Eco-friendly cloth Reusable bags
8. Zafarani Reserve GMO Free Extra Long Grain
In 2006, a new Brand was launched called “Reserve” Basmati Rice which is the premium version of Zafarani Basmati Rice. Reserve Basmati Rice is even better in all aspects of Basmati´s Properties.
It has a very long grain length when cooked in addition to a very strong Aroma.
In a very short time, this rice has won over the hearts and mind of Basmati Rice eaters and now has a very strong following.
- World’s Longest Aged to Perfection Basmati Rice
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Extra Long Grain, Taste the Best, Aromatic Authentic Basmati Rice with Rich Aroma
9. Tilda Legendary Rice
Tilda Legendary Rice, Pure Original Basmati, 10 Pounds contains the unique Basmati grain which known for its tantalizing flavor, magical aroma and delicate fluffy texture. Basmati means the “prince of fragrance” or “the perfumed one” due to its unique aroma and delicately nutty taste.
Basmati has been revered for centuries, including by Moghul Emperors. People in Europe, America and the Middle East (in particular Saudi Arabia and Iran), are consuming more Basmati than ever before.
Increased prosperity in India is also boosting demand.Like champagne, Pure Basmati rice can only be grown and harvested in one place on Earth, at the foothills of the Himalayas. Our grains are purity tested; as we believe only Pure Basmati has the unique characteristics.
The rice is not only delicious, but it is gluten free, suitable for vegetarians, free from any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and made with Non-GMO ingredients.
- Authentic basmati rice in 10 minutes
- Grown in the foothills of the Himalaya Mountains
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Contains no artificial flavors or preservatives & made with non-GMO ingredients
10. Authentic Royal Royal Basmati Rice
Royal White Basmati Rice, 15-Pound bag, is a versatile ingredient for all your needs. Brought to you by Royal, America’s #1 Basmati rice provider, our rice is truly authentic, from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains.
A harmony of climate, fertile soil and pure spring water produce this extraordinary, delicate-tasting grain. Our naturally-aromatic rice is harvested by India’s most expert farmers and is aged at least 12 months in temperature-controlled silos for the perfect non-sticky texture and fullest flavor.
It is easy to cook on the stove top, microwave, oven, or electric rice cooker and can be used in a wide variety of main and side dishes, including curry, rice, and other recipes. The burlap bag has a carrying handle on top to make storage and transport easier.
At Royal, we are committed to bringing you the highest quality authentic basmati rice and other grains from all around the world – without compromise or exception.
We source our products from the regions that are renowned for producing the finest crops, ensuring a consistent product quality. We work closely with the local growers, a vital part of our supply chain, in supporting this important and mutually beneficial relationship.
From our expertise in Indian Basmati rice, to our flavored, ready-to-heat rice inspired by world cuisines, with Royal you’ll get a consistent premium product that has been grown, harvested, stored and cared for with the highest level of integrity and expertise.
- GREAT TASTING: Long and fluffy grain, naturally aromatic and aged over 12 months for the perfect non-sticky texture and a delicate, sweet flavor.
- EASY TO COOK: Rice is ready in about 15-20 minutes and is great for curries, pilafs, stir-fries, or as a side on it’s own.
- NATURALLY SOURCED: Sourced, grown, harvested, and cared for with the highest level of integrity and expertise from local growers in Himalayan regions renowned for producing the finest crops.
- NUTRITIOUS: Our Royal Basmati rice is vegan, non-GMO, naturally gluten-free, kosher, Halal, and non-fat
- QUALITY: Brought to you from Royal, America’s Best-Selling Basmati rice
Last update on 2022-05-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API