Top 5 Best Brands Oolong: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Brands Oolong Reviews:
1. Butterfly Brand Oolong
Starting the day with a Chinese oolong tea may be an amazing idea because this genuine drink surely won’t fail to impress everyone.
- Net wt. 7.05 oz / 200g
- Includes 100 tea bags per box
- 100% natural Chinese oolong tea
- Product of China
2. Pure Oolong Loose Leaf Tea
- PURE OOLONG LOOSE LEAF TEA, TAIWAN ORIGIN FORMOSA STANDARD OOLONG- Oolong loose leaf tea, standard oolong is very well known as being the house tea in many high end Chinese restaurants
- OOLONG TEA IS EXTREMLY UNIQUE IN TASTE AND CHARACTER, REFRESHING TEA SOMEWHERE BETWEEN GREEN AND BLACK TEA-Oolong is sometimes described as being between black and green tea, as its not entirely either, but instead a happy middle that provides a refreshing yet less bitter black tea style experience
- OOLONG LOOSE LEAF TEA IS A TEA GROWING IN POPULARITY AND PREVALENCE-Oolong is increasingly popular in the USA for its health benefits and taste, often drank in place of green teas, for those seeking health benefits, but not a fan of green tea
- CHINESE “RESTAURANT” TEA: Oolong tea is the tea most commonly served in Chinese restaurants.
3. Legends of China Oolong Tea-100 bags Brand
Legends of China Oolong Tea-100 bags Brand: Uncle Lees Tea
4. Formosa Jade Oolong Tea Sampler
Get 20% off when purchase 5 or more (Discount will be taken at checkout. Restrictions applied). Oolongs follow almost the same production as black tea.
The major difference between the two is in its shorter fermentation period – Oolongs are often referred to as semi-fermented teas – Formosa Jade Oolong undergoes a 60% shorter fermentation period.
The result is a deeply complex 20%-25% fermented Oolong tea that has characteristics of both black and green teas. This Jade Oolong is entirely hand made and has a stunning leaf.
When infused, the tea is complex – smoother than black tea, less grassy than green teas, and displays a certain balance and harmony in the cup that is almost orchid like.
Like all Oolong teas, same leaves and be infused multiple times. We recommend this tea to be drunk straight without milk or sugar in order to appreciate its subtle complexities.
Origin: Taiwan. Grade: Jade Oolong. Altitude: 1000–2000 ft. Manufacture Type: Handmade Oolong. Cup Characteristics: Very smooth with light floral notes.
- 20% Off When Purchase 5 or More Items.
- Gourmet Loose Leaf Tea Sampler.
- 100% Natural. Makes 3-5 Servings.
- Many Varieties And Flavors To Choose From.
5. Justmake Taiwan Tea Brand Oolong
Jasmine is a flower from India. The origin of its name is derived from Buddhist scriptures. Jasmine green tea is unfermented; there the tea contains a stronger floral fragrance. The strong, natural scent from the flower refreshes the mind and body. Green tea, jasmine.
- Premiums Green tea leaf carefully selected
- Includes Stylish Tea pot
- Loose leaves
- Made in Taiwan
6. Monkey Brand Oolong Tea
7. Tealyra – Jade Taiwanese Formosa Oolong
The lightly oxidized Jade oolong tea is found in the mountains of Nantou Taiwan and is considered a competition grade tea. Green tea lovers especially enjoy this smooth tea that infuses into a golden jade color.
With its springtime flowers aroma and smooth taste, this tea is highly favored as a friendship tea. After the first sip, the mouth is coated with a brisk flavor and finishes with a slight fruity taste.
The Jade oolong is perfect for multiple infusions as each infusion brings a subtle taste and aroma difference that is fun to experience.
A customer favorite, this light green tea is a staple in tea lover homes across the World and we know it will quickly become your favorite as well.
- The lightly oxidized Jade oolong tea is found in the mountains of Nantou Taiwan and is considered a competition grade tea.
- Green tea lovers especially enjoy this smooth tea that infuses into a golden jade color.
- With its springtime flowers aroma and smooth taste, this tea is highly favored as a friendship tea. After the first sip, the mouth is coated with a brisk flavor and finishes with a slight fruity taste.
- The Jade oolong is perfect for multiple infusions as each infusion brings a subtle taste and aroma difference that is fun to experience.
- A customer favorite, this light green tea is a staple in tea lover homes across the World and we know it will quickly become your favorite as well.
8. Prince of Peace Organic Oolong Tea
- 100% ORGANIC TEA. Our 100% Organic Oolong Tea has a woody aroma and a full-bodied flavor. Oolong Tea (also known as Wu Long Tea) is from the Wuyi District of Fujian, China, which is also famous for its Rock Tea.
- LOWER CAFFEINE. Unlike a cup of coffee that has approximately 100 mg–180 mg of caffeine, oolong tea contains approximately 30 mg–40 mg of caffeine.
- ONLY ORGANIC. Prince of Peace’s Organic Oolong Tea is made with organic oolong tea leaves certified organic by ECOCERT SA, USA for a pure and delicious tea drinking experience!
- EASY TO BREW. Simply place one tea bag in a 6 fl. oz. cup and add hot water. Let steep for 3–5 minutes before drinking. Sweeten to taste—we recommend using Prince of Peace Honey Crystals.
- HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCTS. Prince of Peace was founded in 1985 with a passion for promoting a healthy lifestyle by offering you a variety of high-quality products. Established as a trusted brand in the health and wellness market, Prince of Peace has the products you need to support healthy habits.
9. Honest Tea Organic Fair Trade Tea Peach Oolong
Experience the difference of real-brewed iced tea with Honest Tea Organic bottled teas. Committed to the highest standards of quality, Honest Tea Organic teas are sourced from only the finest tea leaves and organic ingredients from around the globe.
All of the Honest Tea Organic iced tea beverages are real-brewed with Fair Trade Certified tea leaves, gluten-free, OU-Kosher certified, Non-GMO, and free of high-fructose corn syrup. No GMOs means that if there is a bioengineered version of an ingredient, we don’t use it.
- All Honest Tea Organic iced tea beverages are real brewed with Fair Trade Certified tea leaves, gluten Free, OU Kosher certified, and Non GMO. No GMOs mean that if there is a bioengineered version of an ingredient, we don’t use it
- This organic peach Tea ship as a pack of 12, 16.9 fluid ounces recyclable plastic bottles
- Committed TO the highest standards of quality, Honest Tea Organic teas are sourced from only the finest tea leaves and organic ingredients from around the globe
10. Prince of Peace 100 % Organic Tea
- 100% Organic Tea Leaves from Anxi District of Fujian, China
- BEST VALUE Family Size 200 Tea Bags
- Semi- fermented, combing the best qualities of black and green teas.
- Completely hand-picked, delightfully aromatic with a mild flavor and bright golden color.
- Individually wrapped tea bag
Last update on 2022-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API