Top 5 Best Herbs for Salmon: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Herbs for Salmon Reviews:
1. Spicewalla Honey and Herb Salmon
At Spicewalla, we order whole spices directly from quality suppliers in small quantities, ensuring that your spices are not sitting in a warehouse going stale. As soon as we receive an order, we go to work roasting, grinding, and packing fresh that day.
At our factory, we’re roasting and grinding everything ourselves. Much like coffee, roasting whole spices and grinding them fresh brings out pungent flavors and aromas.
You wouldn’t buy pre-ground coffee, keep it on your shelf in a jar for three years, and then expect it to taste good, would you? Why do your spices deserve anything less?
Founded and run by talented chefs, it is the pursuit of superior flavor and taste that drives us. We carry that same taste-making approach when it comes to selecting our spices and creating our own delicious signature blends.
Flavour Inside and Out
Packed just as you might see them in India, our tins keep your spices fresh and your kitchen counter stylish. With a variety of collections with tins in eye-catching colors, you can have as much fun with your spices as we do.
- IN THIS BLEND – Brown Sugar, Minced Garlic, Kosher Salt, Smoked Paprika, Black Pepper, Honey Powder, Granulated Onion, Thyme, Basil, Citric Acid, and Fennel Seed.
- A PERFECT SEAFOOD SPICE BLEND – Inspired by cedar plank salmon, this spice rub is perfectly suited to fish and seafood. Use it in cooking or grilling, and sprinkle it on chicken, pork, or rice.
- HIGH QUALITY & SIMPLE INGREDIENTS – Gluten free, Non GMO, Paleo friendly, No artificial flavors. Spices are lightly sweetened with 2-3g sugar per tablespoon and KETO safe when used moderately.
- FRESH SPICES IN SMALL BATCHES – Spices come from living plants and deserve great care. We order whole spices in small quantities to ensure they’re not sitting on shelves going stale. As soon as we receive an order, we go to work roasting, grinding and packing, to preserve freshness.
- CHEF-DRIVEN, GOURMET SPICE BLENDS – Founded by James Beard-nominated chef and restaurateur Meherwan Irani. You’ll find Spicewalla’s unique, distinctive, and customized dried spice blends in award-winning chef’s kitchens nationwide.
2. Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Magic Salmon Seasoning
Chef Paul’s newest seasoning salt, this imaginative blend of spices, herbs, and mustard seed with pinches of heat and sweetness is absolutely “magical” on salmon – no matter how you prepare it!
Try is also on shrimp, crab, lobster, or any kind of fish for a distinct flavor that will win you raves in the kitchen! If you love salmon, this blend will cast a spell of flavor on you! (To use, simply substitute for salt, pepper, and other herbs & spices in your recipe.)
- Substitute for normal use of salt, pepper and other herbs and spices called for in a recipe
- Gluten free
- No preservatives
3. Rub with Love by Tom Douglas
No matter if you’re a professional chef or an amateur in the kitchen, a great meal comes down to using the right spices; especially when you’re serving up fish, chicken.
That’s why we created the Rub with Love Salmon Rub, a delicious blend of natural herbs and spices that give your meals a smoked flavor that dances on your taste buds and makes your food unforgettable.
Perfect for every kitchen, try it on a variety of different meats on the grill or the stove and create new foods your friends and family will love.
4. North American Herb and Spice
- Wild vitamin A & D source;
- Omega fatty acids;
- Dietary Supplement;
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
5. Farm Raised Atlantic Salmon Fillet
- Responsibly Farmed or sustainable wild-caught
- Certain preservatives prohibited, including sodium bisulfite and STPP
- Traceable to farm or fishery
- No antibiotics, added hormones or land-animal products in feed
- Raised in carefully monitored, low-density pens and tanks without synthetic pesticides
6. Safe Catch Skinless and Boneless Wild Pacific Pink Salmon Pouch
At Safe Catch food purity is paramount. We want to give consumers nutritious seafood they can feel confident in eating, while also protect purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
Because of our innovative testing method and strict mercury limits, Safe Catch has gained the respect and is the official tuna of the American Pregnancy Association.
- DELICIOUSLY PURE SALMON – Safe Catch Skinless & Boneless Wild Pacific Pink Salmon Pouch is seasoned with Oregano, Basil, and other premium herbs and spices. Deliciously 100% pure salmon fish, slow-cooked to perfection.
- 18 GRAMS OF LEAN PROTEIN – Flavorful straight out of the pouch, our salmon packets contain premium wild salmon in naturally occurring healthy fish oils and juices. A great natural source of heart-healthy Omega-3s, Vitamin D, and Potassium.
- EVERY SALMON MERCURY TESTED – We are the only brand to test each and every salmon for mercury (to a limit of 0.04 ppm – 25X lower than federal limits).
- SUSTAINABLY WILD CAUGHT – Our wild-caught salmon has been sustainably caught in MSC Certified fisheries in the North Pacific Ocean. Safe Catch proudly follows the guidelines of the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch Program, while also protecting purity in our oceans, lakes, and rivers.
- OFFICIAL SALMON OF THE AMERICAN PREGNANCY ASSOCIATION – A healthy choice for kids and pregnant women. A lean source of protein, and a natural source of heart-healthy Omega-3s-important for developing strong minds and bodies.
7. Seelachs in Kräuter-Dill-Rahm Salmon
Pollack fillets or your favorite white fish in a delicious herb cream sauce with a fine dill-flavor from Knorr.
- KNORR Fix for salmon in herb dill cream: For small and large pirates: salmon fillet in a creamy herb-cream sauce with a fine dill note.
- With the KNORR Fix products you inspire your whole family. The popular seasoning base guarantees authentic and varied dishes. Without flavour-enhancing additives and without colourings.
- Preparation for: 250 g salmon fillet (fresh or deep-frozen) and 250 ml cooking cream or Rama Cremefine for cooking (15 percent fat): 1) Place fresh, thawed or frozen salmon in a flat casserole dish. 2) Stir the contents of the bag into the cream 3) Pour the sauce evenly over the salmon fillets. Cook in a preheated oven at 200°C (convection oven 175°C) for approx. 25 minutes. Cook the frozen salmon for approx. 35 minutes.
- Here you receive 4 packs of Knorr Seelachs in Kräuter-Dill-Rahm.
8. North American Herb & Spice PolarPower
- Wild Sockeye Salmon Oil; PolarPower is the world’s only truly unrefined whole food fish oil made from wild sockeye salmon heads
- Natural Fatty Acids & Vitamins; This fish oil supplement contains all the natural fatty acids, astaxanthin antioxidants, and vitamins A & D; This is the only truly safe, unprocessed, unrefined fish oil
- Full Ingredient List; Alaskan wild sockeye salmon, wild rosemary extract; Free of all chemicals, pesticides & additives; Non-GMO
- Remote & Wild-Sourced Premium Ingredients; Gathered from pristine, untouched regions of the world, North American Herb & Spice uses raw, whole food ingredients that harness the power of nature for supreme nourishment
- Take Control Of Your Health; All of our premium ingredients are whole food and herbal based, so our products can be taken as long as you need to improve your quality of life
9. Lemon Crusted Salmon with Citrus Herb Sauce
10. McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- Herby, savory flavor
- Blend of roasted garlic, onion, dill and coriander
- Add epic flavor to chicken.
Last update on 2022-10-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API