Top 5 Best Kale for Smoothies: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Kale for Smoothies Reviews:
1. Wheat Grass & Kale Smoothie Booster
For over 3 generations we’ve organically grown nutrient-rich cereal grasses on our family farm in Kansas. Amazing Grass Organic Super greens Powder combines our farm-fresh wheat grass and kale with phytonutrient-dense Maringa and spirulina superfoods. ark, leafy greens are a good source of Vitamins A & K plus Contain minerals and amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
A diet rich in nutritious greens can help support overall health and wellness. Our Organic Super greens Powder is a convenient way to boost your daily smoothie so you can feel amazing every day.
- Supports overall health and wellness with Vitamins A & K, plus key nutrients, minerals, amino acids, and natural levels of chlorophyll.
- Organic Supergreens Powder combines farm fresh wheat grass and kale with phytonutrient-dense moringa and spirulina superfoods.
- 1 teaspoon = 1.5 servings of greens.
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, gluten free, plant based
- Add to your favorite smoothie recipe for a nutritious boost.
2. Kale Powder Organic
Kale is a popular vegetable and a member of the cabbage family. It is a cruciferous vegetable like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, collard greens and Brussels sprouts.
Kale contains very little fat, but a large portion of the fat in it is an omega-3 fatty acid called alpha linolenic-acid.
Given its incredibly low calorie content, kale is among the most nutrient-dense foods in existence. Eating more kale is a great way to dramatically increase the total nutrient content of your diet.
- Rich in Minerals (Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, Potassium), Immune Vitamins (Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, K), Fatty Acids, Polyphenols, Natural Fiber, Flavonoids, Enzymes and Antioxidants.
- No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Flavors, No Soy, No Fillers and No Gluten.
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, see what the most nutrient dense food on the planet is all about.
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
3. Vega Protein and Greens, Berry, Vegan Protein Powder
Looking for more than just protein powder? Deliciously smooth, Vega Protein & Greens helps add effortless nutrition with real, plant-based food ingredients like spinach and kale.
Start your day with plants by shaking up one serving of Vega Protein & Greens with 8 oz of ice water, or blend a scoop into your favorite smoothie recipe for a smooth, subtly sweet taste.
Vega Protein & Greens is non-GMO Project Verified, vegan certified, low-glycemic, gluten-free, and without dairy or soy ingredients.
Try Vega Protein & Greens in delicious Vanilla, Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Berry, Plain Unsweetened (previously Natural), Coconut Almond, and Tropical flavors.
This product is keto-friendly. We recommend adding coconut oil to your favorite smoothie or shake for a little extra fat. Not a medical food.
- PROTEIN PLUS VEGETABLES: Adds effortless nutrition to your every day, sweetened with stevia—no added sugar, and 120 calories per serving.
- 20 grams of vegan protein from pea protein, brown rice protein and sacha inchi protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
- Made with green vegetables including organic kale, organic alfalfa, broccoli, and spinach for an on the go healthy protein powder for women and men.
- Keto-friendly protein powder with four grams net carbs, gluten free, lactose free, dairy free, soy free, non whey and low glycemic. Not a medical food
- Real food ingredients that are good for the body, feed the mind, and respect the planet. Vegan certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
- SHAKE, BLEND OR BAKE. Shake with1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with Protein & Greens by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
- 21 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER, contents may settle during shipping. Don’t worry, that’s normal. You’re still getting all the servings listed on your product.
4. Concord Foods Kale & Apple Smoothie
Looking for a healthier smoothie option? Try the new Kale & Apple Smoothie Mix from Concord Foods. A tasty way to add kale and protein to your diet.
This nutritious and refreshing smoothie mix is quick and easy to prepare. Just add one cup of fresh kale, one apple, water and ice.
As prepared, the smoothie mix is a good source of protein, calcium, vitamins A & C, and antioxidants.
- Easy to make
- Add fresh kale or spinach & apple
- A good source of protein
- Makes kale taste great
5. KOYAH – Organic USA Grown Kale Powder
Our organic kale powder starts out as USA grown, fresh, whole kale leaves. They are immediately frozen after harvest then dried through a cold freeze-drying process. As the final step, they are ground to a fine powder and packaged.
- OUR GOAL – We strive to produce the world’s highest quality kale powder. Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Whole-Food. Freeze-dried to retain the cellular structure and maximum amount of nutrition in each organic kale leaf.
- TASTE – Similar to fresh kale. COLOR – Bright green.
- SIMPLE PROCESS – We start with organic kale grown in the USA. It is harvested > Washed > Frozen > Freeze-Dried > Powdered
- INGREDIENTS – Organic Freeze-dried Kale Powder (nothing else)
- EACH JAR – 30 scoops. Each scoop of powder is equivalent to 1 cup of fresh organic kale.
6. Nutricost Organic Kale Powder
Nutricost Kale powder is pure, organic kale leaf powder with no other ingredients added to dilute it. Nutricost Kale Powder is gluten free and non-gmo and in a facility that strictly adheres to high GMP standards.
- Pure, High Quality Kale Powder
- 1 Pound in Every Bottle
- Manufactured In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
7. Teami Greens Superfood Powder
- Energy That Tastes Good: Unlike other powdered greens that sometimes taste like chalky, grassy dirt or don’t dissolve well, Teami Blends greens superfood powder was specially designed to have an amazing taste, all while promoting natural energy levels and supporting regular digestion. Packed with 16 nutrient-rich supergreens. Thousands of customers noticed a difference in the way they feel using our energy powder. Teami superfood greens powder was formulated to give you that daily energy boost!
- Immune System Booster Energy Supplements: Support your immune system with alkalizing and alkaline foods that are packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Made with over a dozen vegan super green veggie ingredients, such as Spirulina, Chlorella, Chlorophyll, Wheatgrass, Spinach, Kale, and Acai Berry. Our nutrient packed green drink is a great addition to your efforts in getting skinny and as a metabolism booster for weightloss.
- Easy To Use Everyday Supplement: Mix one scoop of our keto greens supplement powder with water, smoothie, juice, oatmeal, morning shake for a clean vegetable boost every day. You can add our superfood greens as an ingredient for an immune boost. Our greens assist immune defense for those who want to increase their performance and get their veggies every day and boost a healthy diet.
- Guilt Free 16 Nutrient-Packed Ingredients: The 32 servings of Teami green superfood powder contain vegan greens that are dairy free, gluten free, lactose free, soy free and carrageenan free. Made with no added sugar/sweeteners, no artificial coloring/flavors, no fillers/additives, no chemical preservatives and no GMOs (non-GMO). Can be used with an alkaline diet, as an antioxidant powder or with superfood greens powder organic.
- Teami Cares: Our mission is to help our customers to have a happier, healthier lifestyle through the use of holistic, all-natural wellness products created with an honest heart! At Teami Blends, we use our own products and are confident you’ll love it or your money back!
8. Happy Kid Squeeze Organic Superfoods Twist Organic
Put a yummy twist on healthy snacking with this flavorful blend of apple kale & blueberry. So easy to take on-the-go, you can enjoy it anywhere, anytime.
- New Twist on Healthy Snacking: A win-win for kids and parents, these Happy Squeeze 4-packs are perfect for lunchboxes, play dates, road trips, dance practice and after-school activities
- Healthy Habits: Happy Squeeze organic fruit & veggie purees make it easy to establish good eating habits in your kids Enjoy these delicious, nutritious blends of organic ingredients anytime, anywhere, from school-day mornings to weekend soccer practice
- Happy Kid: Yummy snacks made with organic ingredients – and no added sugar – for kids on the go. Happy Kid offers organic kid pouches and snack bars made with fruit and veggies for your growing little one
- Happy Family Organics: We are on a mission to change the trajectory of children’s health through nutrition; We provide age and stage appropriate premium organic food products for baby, tot, kid, and mama
- Our Happy Promise: All products are certified USDA organic, made with non-GMO ingredients grown without the use of toxic persistent pesticides and in packaging made without BPA, BPS, or phthalates
9. Amazing Grass Vegan Protein & Kale Powder
Our brand-new Protein & Kale is a simple blend of plant-based protein combined with organic leafy greens. Each serving provides 20 grams of plant-based protein from organic pea, chia, and quinoa protein, and the equivalent of 1 cup of leafy greens from kale, wheat grass, barley grass & alfalfa – organically grown and harvested on our family farm.
- Protein: 20 Grams of complete vegan plant-based protein
- Clean: No Stevia & Free from Dairy, Grains & Gluten
- Nutrition: 1 Full Serving of Leafy Greens
- With a smooth chocolate flavor and satisfying texture, this dynamic duo of protein + greens is a convenient way to get the whole-food nutrition your body needs with an amazing flavor your taste buds will love!
- Mix one serving with 12 or more oz. of water, juice, or mixed into your favorite smoothie. Scoop, stir, smile!
10. Nature Restore USDA Certified Organic Kale Powder
Kale has been known for at least 2,000 years. The first mention of kale in America was in 1669; but because of their popularity in the European countries, it is possible it has been around America earlier.
Kale is often called “borecole,” and in America, collards are sometimes called “sprouts.” “Kale” is a Scottish word derived from coles or caulis, term used by the Greeks and Romans in referring to the whole cabbage like a group of plants.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC | 100% USDA Organic Kale Powder, Certified Organic by QAI
- BENEFITS | Kale is nature’s superfood, one of the most nutrient dense foods you can eat. Loaded with vitamins and minerals!
- INDEPENDENTLY TESTED | We test our kale powder for heavy metals at a 3rd party, respected lab for lead, arsenic and more. Passes all FDA/World Health Organization requirements
- NEW & IMPROVED | Our old kale powder would occasionally clump as time passed. Our new kale powder will not clump if following proper storage directions
- 8 full ounces, 226 grams. Packaged in a heat sealed and re-closeable bag to retain freshness
Last update on 2022-10-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API