Top 5 Best Light Soy Sauce Substitutes: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Light Soy Sauce Substitutes Reviews:
1. Premium Lite Soy Sauce Low Sodium
- AWARD WINNER MULTI PURPOSE DARK SOY SAUCE LITE AND LOW SODIUM – This bundle pack of 2 bottles of Lite Soy Sauce by Best of Thailand is not your ordinary kitchen ingredient. consider adding this healthy Asian sauce to add texture and taste whether you are preparing Grilled Food, Meat, Fish, Pasta, Sushi or roasted vegetables, made of soybeans, water, salt, sugar, wheat, stabilizers, and preservatives, 70% LESS SODIUM than regular Soy Sauce and is slightly sweeter, overall more intense flavor.
- AUTHENTIC ASIAN TASTE, NO MSG – Thailand is known for its dishes that are rich in flavors – Tom Yum, Pad Thai, Kaho Pad, Kai Med Ma Muang, to name a few. However, these dishes will not be complete without a soy sauce like this, real Asian brewed and Kosher certified. Don’t believe it? Try cooking these Thai dishes without the Best of Thailand Soy Sauce and taste the difference!
- HANDY SQUEEZABLE CONTAINERS – Most soy sauces in the grocery today are all the same. So we made ours a stand out. To allow the consistent sauce to flow out with ease, all you need to do is open the lid and squeeze the container. Don’t worry if it slips your hand. The bottle does not break when it falls. Rest assured all the contents will not be thrown away that easy!
- KOSHER CERTIFIED WITH TOP QUALITY CONTROL – This top rated Dipping Sauce is certified to be kosher parve and vegan that is quality checked under the prevision of Rabbi Westheim & Manchester Beth Din, Not only the ingredients are inspected, even the equipment are thoroughly cleaned and koshered (special sanitization) to ensure the top quality products.
- 70% LESS SODIUM DARK SOY SAUCE – As you, we do love dark soy sauce and also being healthy, that’s why we take the most trusted professionals to develop this soy sauce that will make magic with just few tablespoonfuls. Also, the sodium level on this amazing low sodium soy sauce will friendly take care of your vision, pressure and heart being one of the best to include on your diet. Even with 70% less sodium dark soy sauce we do have 100% committed customer service, feel free to contact us.
2. Organic Coconut Aminos Soy Sauce Replacement
Made for people who love the flavor that soy sauce brings but not the high sodium content that comes with it, the BetterBody Foods Organic Coconut Aminos Soy Sauce Replacement is perfect for cooking, marinating, seasoning, and more.
Made from organic coconut blossom nectar and Himalayan salt, this soy sauce replacement is an all-natural substitute for sodium-rich, artificially flavored soy sauces. Whether you’re following a gluten-free, paleo, low-sodium, or organic diet, this replacement sauce will make cooking easier.
With our Coconut Aminos Sauce, you can add unique flavor to any recipe without the high sodium content that comes from traditional soy sauce. Use it as a salad dressing, sushi sauce, seasoning on rice or satays, and wherever cooking calls for soy sauce.
Per 15 milliliters, this sauce contains 480 milligrams of sodium, compared to 879 milligrams in generic soy sauce. You can still get the delicious flavor that you’ve grown to love with less sodium, no GMOs, and no gluten.
Make your favorite teriyaki chicken, marinate tofu, or use it as a dressing in an Asian-inspired salad. Because it is certified USDA organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, and soy-free, nearly anyone can enjoy it!
Whether you’re cooking for yourself or hosting a dinner party, this replacement soy sauce is sure to please. Add it to your kitchen or pantry today and you’ll be ready for any recipe—poke bowls, homemade sushi, fried rice, stir-fries, and more!
Start exploring new cuisines and experiment with your own recipes with the Organic Coconut Aminos Soy Sauce Replacement from BetterBody Foods.
- SOY SAUCE REPLACEMENT: If you love soy sauce but not its high sodium content, this sauce is for you. It’s gluten-free and paleo-friendly, and it contains less sodium than traditional soy sauce.
- TASTY SUBSTITUTE: Our low-sodium sweet soy sauce is made from organic coconut blossom nectar and Himalayan salt. With Coconut Aminos Sauce, you can substitute soy sauce without sacrificing taste.
- LOW-SODIUM FOODS: If you’re on a gluten-free, paleo, or low-sodium diet, this replacement sauce makes it easier. Use it when a recipe calls for soy sauce—in a stir fry, marinade, dressing, and more.
- USDA ORGANIC: This organic soy sauce is certified USDA organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, and soy-free, so almost everyone can enjoy it. It’s a natural alternative to highly processed soy sauces.
- ALL-PURPOSE SEASONING: Add unique flavor to any recipe with this soy sauce alternative. With no added sugar, it provides a naturally sweet flavor that complements the Himalayan salt.
3. Pearl River Bridge Superior Dark
Pearl river bridge superior dark soy sauce comes from the later batches of soy sauce procured during the last stages of the brewing process.
The pearl river bridge open-air, sunlit fermentation method provides exceptional flavor, color and consistency. Use in stir-fry both in the wok and poured over finished dishes, or as you would as a condiment or dipping sauce. Also works great as a marinade.
Note: “dark” soy sauce denotes its color, not its salt content. Chinese chefs commonly choose “light” or “dark” soy sauce depending on the amount of color they want the sauce to impart on the dish.
- 16.9 fl oz. (500ml)
- Naturally brewed
- Product of China
4. Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 38% less sodium than Kikkoman regular soy sauce
- Naturally brewed. Certified Kosher.
5. Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder
Orgain Organic Sweet Vanilla Bean Protein Powder is a naturally smooth and delicious nourishment drink with 21 grams of organic protein and 5 grams organic fiber per serving.
Each servin grams is USDA organic, gluten free, kosher, vegan, non GMO, soy free.
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. This protein shake powder is great to mix with water or milk post workout or while you’re on the go through your busy day. This is great for the entire family includin grams kids.
- Includes 1 (2.03 pound) orgain organic plant based vanilla bean protein powder
- 21 grams of organic plant based protein (pea, brown rice, chia seeds), 2 grams of organic dietary fiber, low net carbs, 0 grams of added sugar, 150 calories per serving
- USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, low net carbs, no added sugar, soy free, kosher, non GMO, carrageenan free, and no artificial ingredients
- Mix with water, milk, or your favorite protein shake recipe for a quick breakfast or snack drink. Use when baking to give your cakes, muffins, brownies, or cookies a protein and energy boost
- Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids. These are great for meal replacement, smoothie boosters, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts
6. 2 bottles of Less Sodium NoSoy (soy-free) sauce
Our No Soy Sauce delivers a savory umami flavor without the soy and 40% less sodium than the other leading lower-sodium soy sauce brands. LESS SODIUM Kelp-Based Soy-FREE Sauce. ~ 310 mg Sodium per serving ~ 5 cal per serving ~ Gluten-free & vegan ingredients ~ USDA Organic ~ No msg ~ No soy To reduce our impact on the environment, we reuse packaging materials for Amazon orders whenever possible. Although the outside of the box may look different than your order, the items inside are new and delicious!
7. Yamasa Usukuchi Shoyu – Light Color Japanese Soy Sauce
Cooking material of color, flavor, is a light soy sauce of this brewing tastefully finish without sacrificing the flavor (pale mouth soy sauce). Fresh and dishes by making a sense of the season full of material you can enjoy.
- Avoid direct sunlight, store at room temperature
- Country of origin: Japan
8. Pearl River Bridge Superior Light Soy Sauce
Pearl River Bridge brand soy sauce is a highly recommended brand of soy sauce by many cooks and Asian cookbooks.
- Highly recommended brand
- Product of China
9. Happy Herbivore Light & Lean
With easy, no-fuss recipes, the bestselling Happy Herbivore cookbooks show how easy, affordable, and delicious eating healthy can be. Now, in her latest cookbook, Happy Herbivore chef Lindsay S. Nixon provides recipes that put a special emphasis on weight-loss and a set of exercises that, like her recipes, are quick, easy, and produce great results.
Like all Happy Herbivore cookbooks, Happy Herbivore Light & Lean contains filling, flavorful, plant-based recipes that take 30 minutes or less to prepare. But this time, Nixon takes healthy to an all-new level, with low-calorie, satisfying meals that will help you achieve your weight-loss goals—and without deprivation.
True to its title, Happy Herbivore Light & Lean also includes “recipes” for your body with basic workouts, plus tips and tricks that will inspire you to move more for a trimmer, more-toned you. As always, Happy Herbivore Light & Lean recipes are free from oils, processed foods, and diet chemicals such as artificial sweeteners.
10. Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
Last update on 2022-05-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API