Top 5 Best Low Sodium Hot Sauces: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Low Sodium Hot Sauces Reviews:
1. Mr. Spice Organic Tangy Bang – Salt-Free Hot Sauce
At Mr. Spice, our philosophy is simple: no one should have to sacrifice great taste in order to stay healthy – even those on restricted diets.
Mr. Spice makes gourmet, healthy sauces that are all natural and packed with flavor. Every Mr. Spice product is sodium free, gluten-free, and organic… but if you read our labels you’ll see there are lots of other health benefits as well.
- ORGANIC: Our Delicious and Flavorful sauces are QAI certified to ensure ingredients are grown naturally without prohibited chemicals or genetic engineering.
- SALT FREE: We take pride in being able to offer you a great tasting and Salt Free product to add to your kitchen. Our delectable marinades complement Chicken & Poultry, Fish & Seafood, Steaks, Stir Fry, Eggs, Vegatables, Tofu, Bloody Marys, Soups, Potatoes and provides great flavor for many other foods!
- FAT FREE: Not only is our TANGY BANG Sauce Salt Free, it’s also Fat Free! This makes a prefect addition to recipes while you’re cooking on the stove top or on the BBQ Grill at home or in restaurants.
- GLUTEN FREE: All of our sauces are Wheat-Free and Gluten Free.
- Our philosophy is simple: no one should have to sacrifice great taste in order to stay healthy – even those on restricted diets. Mr. Spice sauces have won blue ribbons in the prestigious American Royal International Sauce Contest in Kansas City, MO.
2. Wild Green’s Red Hot Sauce
Love eating healthy, but can’t get enough flavor? Are your other sauces loaded with sugars, processed fatty oils, and salt?! We had this same problem!
We at Wild Green Sauces kept that in mind when creating our Jalapeno Red Hot Table Sauce. We made it Sugar-Free, Fat-Free, and Low Sodium to keep us healthy, while still loading it with waves of flavor. Now you can make any dish a masterpiece with just a few simple drops!
- THE QUICK FIX FOR ALL BORING FOODS…tired of tasteless foods? Us too. Drizzle this over all your favorites – Pizza, Hot Wings, Fries, Veggies, whatever it is you’ll get that flavor and kick you deserve!
- ENJOY GUILT FREE…Our red hot table sauce is All Natural, Gluten Free, Vegan, Fat Free, Sugar Free, Low Sodium, & Made Colorado Proud so you can enjoy every bite without a drop of guilt.
- If we give that much attention to just the pepper, imagine the lengths we go for the rest of the ingredients.
- FLAVOR FIRST, SPICY SECOND…we didn’t create this spicy sauce to just burn your darn mouth off, that’s the easy way out! We kept flavor in mind the whole time, and added just the right amount of heat to keep things very interesting.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE… if something breaks or goes wrong with your order we’ll take full responsibility. So don’t sweat it, you’re covered by our 100% Money Back “Too Hot To Stop” Guarantee, no questions asked.
3. Doc’s Original Salt Free Hot Sauce
Influenced by age-old Cajun recipes, Doc’s is made in traditional Louisiana hot sauce style, with cayenne peppers and vinegar as the stars of the show. But even the oldest recipes can benefit from a modern twist.
We have left traditionally used white wine vinegar behind, instead opting for apple cider vinegar and its numerous health benefits, including blood sugar management, cholesterol maintenance, and weight loss. Also gone is the salt.
Doc’s is 100% sodium-free, making it healthier and perfect for spice lovers with hypertension (high blood pressure), heart disease, or sodium-restricted diets. What did we keep?
Premium quality cayenne peppers. They give our sauce its rich red color and robust flavor. We even threw in some extra benefits and made it all-natural, vegan, and gluten-free.
Doc’s Salt-Free Hot Sauce was created by a doctor who set out to help his patients cut back on sodium yet keep the flavor.
When you taste our hot sauce, you’ll know he succeeded. Made with an instantly recognizable Southern flare, our sauce has been described as mild with just the right amount of kick. Doc’s Salt-Free is family-owned and proudly made in the USA.
- SALT FREE BUT SO GOOD: We’re as tired of overly salted, processed hot sauces as you are. That’s why we created this first of its kind recipe. Our sauce has all the spice you know and love but is 100% salt free.
- FLAVOR STRAIGHT OUT OF NEW ORLEANS: Our Louisiana style sauce is inspired by the spirit and flavors of The Big Easy. Red cayenne chili peppers and apple cider vinegar give it its bold taste.
- JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED: Since Doc’s is sodium free, it’s perfect for hot sauce lovers with sodium restricted diets, or anyone looking to lead a healthier lifestyle.
- ALL NATURAL & PRESERVATIVE FREE: Unlike other sauces, Doc’s uses only high quality natural ingredients. It’s healthier, gluten free and vegan.
- SPICE THINGS UP: Use Doc’s as a condiment, marinade, or ingredient in your favorite dishes. This 5 ounce bottle packs a flavorful punch that will keep you reaching for it again and again.
4. SAUCE BAE Skinny Habanero Hot Sauce
Sauce Bae is not your typical pineapple habanero hot sauce. The addition of the lovely turmeric creates a complex yet versatile flavor that you will not find elsewhere. With a hint of sweetness and a mild kick, this well balanced and healthy hot sauce is the perfect go-to sauce for any meal. The delicate but lovely flavor of Sauce Bae is meant to compliment your food, not overwhelm it.
89% LESS SODIUM THAN SOME LEADING BRANDS
Only 20 mg of sodium per tsp, some other leadings brands have up to 200 mg per tsp!
REAL INGREDIENTS ONLY
Pineapple, water, vinegar, habanero, onion, garlic, jalapeño, turmeric, salt, cumin, black pepper, ginger.
- HOT ONES: Featured on season 9 of Hot Ones, by First We Feast. Sauce Bae was 2nd in the chicken wing lineup, receiving many great reactions from numerous celebrities.
- HEAT: 3/10 – enjoyably mild heat that won’t have you gasping for your next breath.
- FLAVOR: Pineapple habanero hot sauce made with turmeric. The perfect balance of sweet and heat.
- BENEFITS: low sodium, all natural, vegan, gluten free, made with turmeric.
- SODIUM CONTENT: Only 20mg of sodium per serving so there’s very little salt. Some leading brands have 200mg per the same serving size.
- FREE FROM: No artificial preservatives, fake thickeners (like XANTHAN GUM), nor any flavorings in our sauce – That’s not our style!
- INGREDIENTS: pineapple, water, vinegar, habanero, onion, garlic, jalapeño, turmeric, salt, cumin, black pepper, ginger.
- CONSISTENCY: Naturally very thick. Shake well, and master the shake pour technique!
5. Black Garlic And Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce
Featured on HotOnes season 6, this blazing hot sauce will not only shake you to your core, it will give your taste buds a party of flavor.
The method of using black garlic has only entered the mainstream in the most recent years, but it has quickly become a staple ingredient used in a wide variety of foods.
By pairing red serranos, Carolina Reapers, and maple syrup, you will find that this sauce brings out a rich umami flavor followed by a big punch of heat that slowly creeps up on you. It is truly a fun ride!
- No added sugar
- Made in Texas
6. Lillie’s of Charleston Low Country Loco Natural Hot Sauce
Don’t forget to pack up Lillie’s “Low Country Loco” hot sauce no matter where you go! This Charleston-style hot sauce will give you a fierce taste combined with a whole lot of burn.
Full-bodied pepper taste surrounded by a spicy fire – our Loco blend is for heat-seekers who still want thick and rich flavor.
Use this for a low country spin on veggies, a spicy dip or even whisked into your morning eggs. Pour it on as buffalo wing sauce or seafood marinade in the Carolina-style tradition.
Brunch is better with our hot sauce in your Bloody Mary. The possibilities are endless. We’re proud of the generations-old family recipe and hope you’ll love this gourmet sauce as much as we do!
Keep this bottle handy – you’ll want more! With fast shipping, you can have this in your kitchen and by your grill in no time for all occasions that call for a high heat Southern kick.
Lillie’s also makes a great gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, Birthday or any time of the year.
- THE BEST SOUTH CAROLINA HOT SAUCES Lillie’s brings a perfected family recipe to enhance every meal.
- OUR BUYERS ARE OUR BIGGEST FANS – “A Charleston favorite!”, “Sriracha who?” – “A treat! Very tangy!”
- FIREY HEAT AND A WHOLE LOT OF FLAVOR – Dash it on chili, chicken, vegetables, wings and seafood.
- FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS – We take pride in our sauces and this one is a craveable masterpiece.
- NATURAL, VEGAN, NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP – No artificial preservatives – check our ingredients!
7. Grandma’s Mango Pepper Sauce
- Authentic Trinidadian Hot Pepper Sauce
- Known for delicious and diverse flavor profiles with depth, juiciness and just the right amount of kick. Key ingredients are Real Mango, Green Papaya, Lime. Mango Sauce has the same fantastic flavor you expect from We Are Wonderfully Made with the addition of the smooth, juicy, and mild sweetness of real Mango fruit. No artificial flavors!
- NON GMO, VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, LOW SODIUM, FAST SHIPPING!
- Versatile product. Useable on anything you desire from eggs, meat marinades, pizza, tacos, pho/ramen, pastas, menudo, posole, carribean cuisine, BBQ, burgers, you name it. Also usable for those who like only a little bit of heat by adding smallamounts to your cooking oils to still experience the flavor you love.
- Customers rate this sauce about a 4-5 out of 10 on a heat scale (10 being the hottest).
8. Mendez Hot Sauce
The Gomez family
The Gomez family is the newest member of the Mendez family farming collective. Just 3 months ago their son Samuel was born with Gastroschisis, causing the family to spend 2 months in an ICU several hours away from their family farm. In this time of crisis, other local farmers came together with Mendez to harvest their crop of malagueta peppers.
The Rodriguez family
The Rodriguez family has been part of the Mendez family farming collective for 5 years. When they first started they had just a small plot of land and were planting and harvesting corn instead of chili peppers. Through the years they have expanded their production to include malagueta pepper habanero peppers.
The Qualhato family
The Qualhato family was one of the first to join the Mendez farming collective over 10 years ago. As they continued to be top producers, they moved from just farming to managing the family farming region. Their first motorbike, first truck, first home, kids going to school…everything in their lives changed for the better.
- Mellow Heat, Plenty of Flavor: You love the kick of hot sauce on snacks and meals but need the intensity dialed down a bit? Our mild hot sauce is the savory answer. It won’t compromise on taste but tones down the heat. Put it on everything from breakfast omelets to midnight sandwich snacks. The delicate, delicious blend of Brazilian Malagueta peppers, herbs, and spices are sure to satisfy your unique flavor cravings.
- Inspires Unique Pairings: Don’t let basic daily dishes bore your tastebuds—transform them with a few sprinkles of Mendez sauce. Simple spaghetti becomes a flavorful feast. Ho-hum hamburgers get gobbled down with glee. Plain old pizza has a pleasing new pizzazz. Enhance a variety of foods with our delectable mild hot sauce.
- Keto, Paleo, & Vegan Friendly: Wellness lifestyles aren’t disrupted when you zest up dishes with Mendez hotsauce. Our thoughtful blend from Brazil is low in net carbs and uses no sugar at all. It’s also low-calorie, gluten-free, low-sodium, and plant-based. It covers all the bases in terms of pure personal food choices…all while adding plenty of glorious taste to your special preferences.
- Mix It Up: We encourage experimentation with our sauces! Mix Mendez with mayo or dressing for a tasty sandwich spread or dipping sauce. Use it in marinades for meats and vegetables. Sprinkle it in tomato juice, cocktails—even hot cocoa. Add a dash to french fries, popcorn, and more. Share with us if you find other scrumptious ways to enjoy it.
- At Mendez, Kindness Matters: While adding tangy flavor to meals, why not do other good things for the world, too? That’s the mindset of the Mendez team. We’re excited to work with hard-working farming families in South America to assist them out of poverty so their communities can thrive. Our products are expertly blended, bottled, and shipped with care from beautiful Central Brazil. Enjoy your sauce knowing it’s a small bottle with a BIG meaningful impact.
9. Cholula Original Hot Sauce 12 fl oz Multipack
Never run out of Cholula with our 3-pack of Cholula Original Hot Sauce. And yes, it’s the large 12-ounce size bottles with distinctive wooden caps!
Cholula is the go-to hot sauce for enhancing all your foods with flavorful, balanced heat. Taste the best life has to offer with Cholula Original Hot Sauce.
With medium heat and complex flavor from a blend of arbol and piquin peppers and an array of spices, this is an authentic Mexican hot sauce. It pairs well with everything from eggs, pizza, and chili to Mexican-inspired dishes like carne asada or fish tacos, burrito bowls, and Margaritas.
Our 3-pack comes in a gift-ready box that makes it ideal for hot sauce lovers, Mexican food fans, or anyone who just can’t seem to get enough of their favorite hot sauce.
- Pack of 3 (12-ounce) bottles of Cholula Original Hot Sauce
- Great for hot sauce lovers and Mexican food fans
- Cholula Original Hot Sauce is a blend of arbol and piquin peppers & signature spices
- Complex flavors and balanced heat add flavor excitement to all your meals
- For Mexican dishes as well as eggs, beverages and even pizza!
- Product of Mexico
- Giftable packaging
10. Organic Spices for a Healthy Microbiome
Lining our small and large intestines is a single-cell thick layer called the epithelium, which is responsible for transporting nutrients from the gut into the bloodstream.
The epithelium is also the barrier that keeps undigested food and bacteria in our gut from entering the blood.
When this barrier is disrupted, food particles and bacteria are able to pass into the bloodstream, triggering an intense inflammatory response in the gut.
- The Healthiest Hot Sauce Possible; Use as a condiment or marinade to enhance food taste
- Infused With a Blend of Turmeric; Ginger; Ceylon Cinnamon; Black Pepper
- NO SUGAR; CARBS; Also Includes Habanero Chilis Vinegar and Salt
- SHAKE WELL; No Xanthum Gum; No Nitrates; No Preservatives; No Trans Fats; No Cholesterol; No Sugar
- For a healthy microbiome; Keto, Vegan and Paleo friendly
Last update on 2022-05-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API