Top 5 Best Molasses for Baking: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Molasses for Baking Reviews:
1. Golden Barrel Unsulfured Black Strap molasses
Golden Barrel Black Strap Molasses is sulfur-free and is perfect for all of your healthful baking needs or as an energy-boosting natural health supplement.
This healthy blackstrap molasses, which harks back to yesteryear, is another signature product from Golden Barrel in Lancaster County, PA.
It exhibits a strong, robust flavor and a dark color. Blackstrap molasses contains much higher levels of many nutrients than regular molasses, especially when it comes to iron content.
Other important nutrients obtained from blackstrap include calcium, manganese, magnesium, and potassium.
This rich nutritional profile makes blackstrap molasses a highly regarded superfood and popular dietary supplement.
This molasses has a 4-year shelf life and can be stored in a cool, dry place such as a regular cupboard or pantry. Refrigeration is not required.
- Made in Lancaster county, pa by the folks at golden barrel.
- No preservatives added.
- No sugar added.
- Sulfur free molases.
2. Grandma’s Original Molasses
This Grandma’s Molasses is gluten-free and all-natural. It is made of 100 percent pure, natural sugarcane juices that are clarified, reduced, and blended to get just the right color and taste.
This Kosher molasses contains no additives and it has a great taste and a deep rich flavor.
- Molasses, Unsulphured, Original
- Highest grade, pure molasses available
- 100% pure, natural sugarcane juices, clarified, reduced, and blended to get just the right color and Slightly sweeter and lighter in color
- Gingerbread and Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe on label
3. Golden Barrel Unsulphured Supreme Baking/Barbados molasses
Supreme baking molases has a deep brown color and a uniquely sweet yet tart flavor. This molases is sulfur-free and is perfect for all of your baking needs.
- Also known as Barbados molases
- Generally considered the world’s finest molases.
- Use molases in your baking to add color, sweetness, and moisture to cookies, muffins, and cakes wit
- Large 32 ounce bottle
4. Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blackstrap Molasses
5. Golden Barrel Blackstrap Molasses
Honoring family traditions since 1934, Golden Barrel brings the taste of Lancaster County, PA right to your table.
Golden Barrel Baking Products has grown from its humble origins of packed table syrups for shoofly pies, to numerous products that have become a staple for cooking and baking recipes, breakfast traditions, and even soap making.
Our time honored products include shoofly pie and cake mix, molasses, pancake syrups and coconut oil among others.
- One 16 oz. Wide mouth easy pour plastic jar
- Perfect for your favorite recipes – adds color, sweetness and moisture
- Rich distinctive flavor – natural, unsulfured
6. Golden Barrel Bulk Unsulfured Blackstrap Molasses
Golden Barrel Black strap molasses is sulfur-free and is perfect for all of your healthful baking needs or as an energy-boosting natural health supplement.
This healthy Black strap molasses, which harks back to yesteryear, is another signature product from the folks at Golden Barrel in Lancaster County, PA. It exhibits a strong, bitter flavor and a dark Color.
Blackstrap molasses contains much higher levels of many nutrients than regular molasses, especially when it comes to iron content.
Other important nutrients obtained from Blackstrap include vitamin B6, calcium, manganese, magnesium, and potassium.
This rich nutritional profile makes Blackstrap molasses a highly-regarded super food and popular dietary supplement.
Our molasses has a 3+ year shelf life and can be stored in a cool, dry place such as a regular cupboard or pantry. Refrigeration is not required.
- Made in Lancaster County, PA by the folks at Golden Barrel.
- One of Nature’s Super Foods
- Boasts a 3 plus Year Shelf-Life with No Preservatives Added
- Sulfur-Free and No Preservatives.
- Sports Strong, Bitter Flavor and a Deep, Dark Color.
7. Grandma’s Molasses Unsulphured Original 1 Gallon
Go back to a simpler time with Grandma’s Molasses to a place where sweetness tastes homemade! An essential staple to any pantry, there is no substitute for Grandma’s Molasses.
It’s the Grandma’s secret ingredient that will make your baked goods taste great! Grandma’s Molasses Original and Robust Molasses blend well with a variety of flavors to make cooked dishes that look as great as they taste too.
Make an everyday meal special with the homemade taste of Grandma’s Molasses.
8. Plantation Blackstrap MolassesNo products found.
Molasses Blackstrap Org. It is a high quality healthy product. This product is good for health. This product is manufactured in united states.
- Thick viscous syrup with a distinct taste
- Byproduct of refining sugar cane
- Third boiling or crystallization of sugar syrup
- Source of minerals that promotes your health
- Energy giving iron and calcium
9. Plantation Molasses
- It is a high quality healthy product
Molasses Black Unslf. Significant source of iron, calcium and potassium. The only molasses where only two tablespoons contains 20% of the RDA of iron as well as calcium. 100% organic.
10. Brer Rabbit Unsulphured Molasses
Brer Rabbit Full Flavor Molasses is more concentrated and has a darker color, and is used in cookies, pies, cakes and glazes. It makes your baked goods great!
- Kosher & Gluten Free
- Certified Non-GMO
- Full Flavor Molasses is more concentrated and has a darker color
- Use in cookies, pies, cakes and glazes
- It makes your baked goods great!
Last update on 2022-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API