Top 5 Best Oil Cutting Boards: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Oil Cutting Board Reviews:
1. Howard Products BBB012 Cutting Board Oil
Howard Cutting Board Oil contains food grade mineral oil stabilized with Vitamin E. Our Cutting Board Oil meets FDA requirements for food contact surfaces, and is safe for all food preparation surfaces.
It is tasteless, and will never go rancid. This product is perfect for seasoning cutting boards, butcher blocks and wooden utensils.
Meets all requirements for USP Light Mineral Oil, National Formulary (NF), FDA 21 CFR 172.878 and 21 DFR 178.3620 (a) for direct and indirect contact with food.
- Cutting Board Oil is a deep penetrating 100% Pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, odorless, colorless, and will never go rancid
- Cutting Board Oil rejuvenates dry wood, including: cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops, wooden bowls and utensils
- Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking
- Cutting Board Oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks
- Made in USA with strict quality controls – No contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials
- Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect food contact
2. Thirteen Chefs Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards
- FOOD GRADE – This butcher block conditioner is lab tested to ensure that it meets food safety standards, and is also colorless, odorless, tasteless, and gluten free.
- PROTECTION – Use this mineral oil for cutting board restoration and protection to prevent cracking and drying. It also magically restores your knives, kitchen appliances, and more!
- EASY APPLICATION – This butcher block oil has a push-applicator cap and squeeze-bottle design that makes maintenance a breeze. Apply generously with a rag or by hand and let sit for 4 hours.
- TREATMENT – A single bottle of mineral oil for wood cutting boards can last for years! A Thirteen Chefs 1oz oil treatment every 3 months is all you need for a cutting board up to 18″.
- MADE IN THE USA – Our 100% pure food grade mineral oil for cutting board cleaning undergoes regular safety testing and is bottled in FDA compliant facilities in the United States
3. Bayes High-Performance Food Grade Mineral Oil Wood
Wood and bamboo are a natural and attractive choice for cutting boards and many other kitchen utensils and items. Without treatment, ordinary washing can dry out and crack your possessions.
Bayes Wood & Bamboo Conditioner and Protectant uses the highest quality food-grade mineral oil to nourish and beautifully preserve all wood cutting boards, utensils, and accessories for years.
- Bayes high-performance mineral oil wood & bamboo conditioner and protectant uses the highest quality food-grade mineral oil to nourish and beautifully preserve all wood cutting boards, utensils, and accessories for years
- Wood and bamboo are a natural and attractive choice for cutting boards and many other kitchen utensils and items. Without treatment, ordinary washing can dry out and crack your possessions
- Directions: Wash wood with mild soap and water and allow to dry thoroughly. Apply with a clean cloth. Allow to soak in for 2-3 minutes and wipe with a clean dry cloth. Recommended treatment minimum once a month
- For New Items: Apply daily for first week, apply once a week for first month of use. Continue with once monthly treatments. Convenient pour spout for easy use. 100% pure food grade mineral oil
- Cruelty-Free – Leaping Bunny Certified. Eco-responsible. Non-toxic & biodegradable. Recyclable bottle. No harsh chemicals, great for the environment, as well as your home. Proudly made in the USA
4. WALRUS OIL – Cutting Board Oil
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS – Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Mineral Oil, Vitamin E.
- EASY TO USE – Simply apply thin layer of oil and dry.
- 100% FOOD SAFE – FDA Compliant and safe for food-contact surfaces.
- MADE IN USA – Proudly manufactured in Missouri.
5. Food Grade Mineral Oil – Cutting Board Oil
- FOOD GRADE FOR CUTTING BOARD – It’s called cutting board oil as — unlike mineral spirits — it’s safe for food and skin, refined and a necessary treatment for wooden cutting boards or bowls.
- PRESERVES WOOD – Want to restore your wooden Kitchenwares to look brand new? This bamboo oil gives it extra shine and makes it look fresh. Conditioning your wood regularly extends its life.
- SCENT AND RESIDUE FREE – Food grade mineral oil for cutting boards is used as a lacquer to prevent cracking or drying, all without leaving a smell or oily residue. It’s high-quality, so instead, it spreads and absorbs easily.
- FOR ALL WOODEN ITEMS – Mineral oil can be used as a finish or to bring back the life of any houseware wooden item, from furniture to spoons, as long as the wood is solid and unvarnished. A little bit goes a long way, so start by applying a small amount.
- EXTRA SHIPPING PROTECTION – You won’t have your butcher supplies mineral oil arrive in a leaking bottle. We seal it with an extra layer to make sure it arrives undamaged. Then, when you’re ready to use it, it’s easy to apply, just flip the cap and squeeze the bottle.
6. WALRUS OIL – Cutting Board Oil and Wood Wax Set
The original Walrus Oil recipe that’s now enjoyed by thousands of woodworkers worldwide, made of Coconut Oil, Pure Mineral Oil, Vitamin E, and Beeswax, FDA compliant for food contact surfaces such as cutting boards and butcher blocks.
Walrus Oil Cutting Board Oil is a liquid form and does not solidify under normal conditions, its highly shelf stable and has virtually no scent. It goes on smooth, not too thick, and not to thin, and won’t contaminate food with a strange taste.
It will leave your board with a silky smooth finish, rich color, and a little shine. Use two coats for more depth and color.
Wood Wax will polish your cutting board, giving it new life with rich color and shine. Wood Wax is very dense, just a pinch goes a long way.
- EASY TO USE – Complete Cutting Board Maintenance Kit.
- CONTENTS – 8oz Cutting Board Oil and 3oz Wood Wax.
- 100% FOOD SAFE – FDA Compliant and safe for food-contact surfaces.
- WALRUS TOUGH – Guaranteed to work hard, so you don’t have to.
- MADE IN USA – Proudly manufactured in Missouri.
7. John Boos MYSB Mystery Butcher Block Oil
Keep your wooden cutting boards and butcher blocks in prime condition with John Boos Block Mystery Oil. Once a month, apply an even coat of NSF Approved John Boos Mystery Oil to your cutting board or butcher block and allow it to soak in overnight.
Allow the Mystery oil to fully penetrate through the wood fibers overnight, then wipe off any excess oil. Apply additional oil to any visible dry spots or for any other necessary reasons.
Do not over oil your cutting board. Repeat this process more often when the board is brand new and “thirsty,” or if you live in a dry, arid climate.
John Boos recommends applying John Boos Board Cream (sold separately) to seal the top of the wood surface after applying the Mystery Oil.
A few quick minutes of regular oil application will ensure your new board is properly seasoned, and ready for work! Applied every three to four weeks, John Boos Mystery Oil prevents wood from drying, splitting, or cracking.
Mystery Oil is safe for food preparation surfaces and can also be used to maintain wood countertops and wooden kitchen tools. Proudly Made in the USA of all Natural ingredients. NSF certified.
- One 16 ounce/473mL of John Boos Mystery Oil, ideal for maintaining and preserving wood food preparation surfaces including: cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops and utensils
- Proudly Made in the USA from all natural materials
- Once a month, John Boos Mystery Oil to your cutting board or butcher block and allow it to soak in overnight. Repeat the process more often when your board is new, or if you live in a dry/arid climate
- Regular oiling can prevent wood from drying, splitting and cracking
- NSF Certified (National Sanitation Foundation), and safe for use on food preparation surfaces
8. John Boos Block MYSCRM Essential Mystery Oil
Care and Maintenance is essential to preserving and prolonging the life of John Boos Cutting Boards and Butcher Blocks, or any unsealed wooden item in your kitchen (bowls, utensils and more).
This set has all you need for easy and simple care, with one 16 ounce bottle of Mystery Oil and one 5 ounce Tube of Board Cream. Oil or creme?
Use both! John Boos highly recommends using the Boos Block Mystery Oil first and then using the Board Cream to fully replenish, restore, and protect your wood surfaces.
- Oil or cream? Use both! Oil first, Cream second to fully replenish, restore, and protect your wood surfaces. Ideal for all unsealed cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden utensils, bowls and more
- Boos Block Mystery Oil (Step 1) penetrates deep into the grain of the wood surface to protect and revitalize the wood fibers
- The Board Cream (Step 2) contains unbleached beeswax and a food grade mineral oil. The higher wax content provides a long lasting moisture barrier that seals the top of the wood surface.
- John Boos Block Mystery Oil and Board Cream are proudly Made in the USA
- Both Oil and Cream are made from all natural ingredients and are NSF certified
- 1 Year Warranty: John Boos is proud to offer a one year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials
9. UltraPro Food Grade Mineral Oil
Food grade mineral oil has a wide variety of applications and benefits such as lubricating and protecting food processing machines, preserving wood prep surfaces (cutting boards/butcher blocks), protecting stainless steel and knives.
Mineral oil from UltraSource is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless mixture of saturated paraffinic and naphthenic hydrocarbons.
Our white mineral oil contains vitamin E to protect quality during handling and storage. Treating wood cutting boards and butcher blocks preserves the quality of the wood and prevents drying or cracking.
- MINERAL OIL FOR EVERYTHING: White oil is used in food, automotive, beauty, construction and many more industries.
- FOOD GRADE & MADE IN THE USA: Our mineral oil is food grade and great for use as a food safe lubricant for an industrial slicer, knife, blade, tool, and machine. Proudly made in the USA!
- RESTORE WOODEN CUTTING BOARDS: Treat and protect wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, bamboo and more.
- STAINLESS STEEL: Protect and polish stainless steel surfaces.
- UNSCENTED: UltraPro food grade mineral oil is unscented, and NSF approved
10. Anolon 46648 Pantryware White Marble/Teak Wood Serving Board
Prep and present specials treats, snacks and others foods at the table and the buffet, with the stylish Anolon(r) pantryware 10-inch round marble and teak wood serving board.
Anolon(r) pantryware is durably, beautifully designed for creativity in the kitchen’s). the timeless beauty of marble and teakwood merge in this handsome serving and prepping kitchen board.
The round serving Board is constructed from White Grecian marble and measures 10 inches across. Finished with food-safe natural oil, a handle-like Brazilian Teak wood accent provides a warm, elegant note.
And the contrast between the grain in the fine stone and the fine wood is beautiful to behold.use this gorgeous serving piece to present a savory torte or a sweet olive-oil-and-sauternes cake.
The board is perfect for that special artisanal cheese, and as a table trivet. Of course, a serving piece This elegant makes an ideal gift for a host or hostess.
Hand washing with a mild soap is recommended for best care, and the board coordinates with and complements other Anolon(r) kitchenware products for the creative home cook.
Enhance the countertop and tabletop With a food presentation piece for the ages, with Anolon(r) pantryware 10-inch round marble and teak wood serving board. Not Dishwasher Safe.
- Prep and serve cutting board: Cutting board is perfect for countertop kitchen prep and as a tabletop serving piece
- Made from marble: Serving board is crafted from beautiful white grecian marble with a teak wood accent
- Beautiful finish: Food-safe natural oil finish helps protect and preserve wood and is ideal for charcuterie and cheese plates
- Easy clean cheese board: Cleans with a gentle hand wash of soap and water
- Makes a great gift: Coordinates with anolon fine pantryware products for the creative home cook
Last update on 2022-05-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API