Are you a pizza fan? Who isn’t? In addition, if you’re like most people, you probably enjoy eating it at home rather than getting a pizza from your favorite place. Many people believe that homemade pizza is much better than any takeout or delivery.
If you’re looking for a propane oven to bake your own pies at home, we have just the guide for you.
Here is a comprehensive buying guide for the 13 best propane pizza ovens available in 2022.
With our top-rated options, we’ve done all the hard work for you and provided you with detailed reviews and comparisons.
A buying guide will also be provided to help you find the perfect one for your needs and budget. No matter if you’re a pizza maker with years of experience or just getting started, read on to find the perfect propane pizza oven for you!
We have everything you need, whether you prefer a compact or larger model. Find out what’s best for you by reading on!
Top 5 Best Propane Pizza Ovens: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Propane Pizza Oven Reviews:
1. BakerStone 9152403 Portable Gas Pizza Oven
This portable gas pizza oven box is a great way to get wood fired pizza on the go. You can also sear & roast steakhouse quality meats, vegetables, and fish in under 2 minutes!
The oven is removable for easy transportation, or use optional griddle or grill grate accessories (not included) to expand the functionality.
- Bake pizzas in under 2 minutes. (Performance may vary depending upon grill performance, environmental conditions, and other factors.)
- 25, 000 BTU burner system reaches over 800˚ F (426˚ C). (¹temperatures vary throughout the oven.)
- Includes pizza oven box and firebox with regulator and Folding legs.
- Oven is removable for easy cleaning and transport.
- Optional accessories available to expand functionality (not included); Full griddle, grill grates, 1/2 griddle 1/2 Grill
- Fueled by 20Lb LP gas cylinder (not included)
- Power source type: Propane
2. BIG HORN OUTDOORS Gas Pizza Oven
- ENJOY PIZZA IN 60 SECONDS – This gas pizza oven with 23000 BTU burners can reach a high temperature of 662 ºF in 5-7 minutes, done a pizza with maximum temperature of 1180 °F in 60 seconds, the arc-shaped furnace chamber design of this propane pizza oven can save and circulate the heat energy to the maximum
- UNIQUE DESIGN – BIG HORN OUTDOORS gas pizza oven is made of high quality stainless steel, specially designed for outdoor application, stable construction is easy to take apart for CLEANING, STORAGEE and MOVING, this portable propane pizza oven can be easily assembled and installed in minutes
- GREAT FEATURES – A built-in thermometer helps you to know the inside temperature when using this gas pizza oven, two control knobs make this pizza oven easier to ignite, four antiskid foots protect your table top and make sure the propane pizza oven can sit on the table top steadily, five holes on the door is for observing and controlling the combustion status
- MULTI-FUNCTION PIZZA OVEN – Dimension of this gas pizza oven is 22.5x22x19.5 inch, large cooking area of 13 inch is not just for baking pizzas, but also perfect for roasting steaks, chicken, fish, lamb chops, sausages and vegetable dishes, enjoy a restaurant level cooking experience with this propane pizza oven
- WHAT IS INCLUDE – This gas pizza oven will come with a foldable pizza peel which can be put inside the propane pizza oven when not in use, a 13 inch pizza stone which absorbs moisture & has superior heat retention, great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza, and a 5 feet propane regulator hose for many occasions like barbecue party, camping or catering event
3. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Having true artisan style pizza on your patio has never been easier with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven.
These ovens have been designed to mimic the performance of wood-burning brick ovens, from their double walls and specially designed burners to their ventilation and ceramic pizza stones.
A micro-adjust valve allows you to control the heat and make perfect artisan pizza every time.
- Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more, Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven, Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes, Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control
- Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temperatures, Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean, Ventilated oven door with handle
- Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle, Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
- Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr – Weight: 47 lbs.
4. ROCCBOX Gozney Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- A PREMIUM, PORTABLE FIRE AND STONE PIZZA OVEN – reaching high temperatures of over 932ºF to give you the ideal balance of thin base and perfectly puffed up, charred artisan crust – in just 60 seconds.
- READY TO GO – with inbuilt thermometer, retractable legs and detachable dual-fuel burners Roccbox is easy to transport and set up- just click the switch and start cooking! Includes professional grade pizza peel worth $85.
- GAS OR WOOD FUELLED* – Offering the convenience of gas and tradition of wood fire, Gozney Roccbox comes complete with a gas burner as standard, and the option to buy a detachable wood burner as an additional accessory.
- SAFE TOUCH – body insulation and the outer silicone skin make Roccbox the family friendly option, reducing the danger of skin burns that is a feature of metal bodied ovens.
- RATED NO. 1 OUTDOOR STAND-ALONE PIZZA OVEN by Serious Eats – highly regarded by Forbes, GQ and The Times.
5. Deco Chef Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
With this all-season pizza oven and grill, you can cook with regular propane. Start the stove, start heating, and start learning how to make pizza.
A pizza stone and a pizza peel are included to ensure safe, even cooking. You can invite friends over for a tasty summer or fall evening and discover your favorite topping combinations.
- BECOME A PIZZA PRO – The Deco Chef Gas Pizza Oven and Grill lets you explore beyond the indoor oven and stovetop. Master pizza making and baking as you learn to craft your favorite pies to perfection, or grill meats and vegetables thanks to open flame high temperatures.
- EASY TO USE – Operation is really as simple as turning a dial – preheat your included pizza stone for about 10 to 15 minutes, load your homemade pizza, close the door and chimney lid, and bake while rotating halfway through, all in about 6 to 8 minutes. Get that crusty charred finish you find at your favorite restaurant right in your backyard!
- HIGH TEMPERATURE, FAST ADJUSTMENT – This LPG oven uses propane and includes a gas hose, regulator, and inlet port to attach your approved sources of propane. Reach temperatures of up to 700 °F in just 15 minutes (on average) without the hassle of loading and reloading wood fuel sources to maintain temperature.
- STORE IT WHEN YOU WANT – Built for all seasons, enjoy your favorite open flame baked and grilled foods all year long. When not in use, this portable stainless steel unit can be safely stored with all accessories tucked away inside – no need to tear up your lawn and rearrange your property with permanent brick ovens!
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE INCLUDED – We have all of the essential accessories with this gas pizza oven and grill. In addition to the pizza stone and accompanying grid, we also include a grill rack for meats and vegetables, a drip collection tray to cut down on mess, and pizza peel for easy rotating, and a built-in temperature gauge.
6. VEVOR Gas Pizza Oven
Pizzas can be baked in minutes using our pizza oven kit for gas grills and pellet grills. Consistent temperatures result in great pizza. It can cook more than just pizza; it can cook steak, vegetables, and a wide range of cookies and desserts.
- Efficient & Even Heating: Our gas pizza oven can be ready in 10-15 minutes. With a temperature of 932°F (500°C), it can cook delicious pizza in 60 seconds or less, as well as steaks, chicken wings, fish, burgers, salmon, and vegetable dishes, etc.
- Compact & Portable Design: The durable and lightweight pizza oven is equipped with folding legs, and can be easily assembled without tools. It can also be quickly disassembled and put in a cover for easy storage. Weighing only 23.6 pounds, making it ideal for backyard or outdoor cooking activities.
- Easy to Use & Clean: Cooking outdoors has never been easier: Install on a 22″ propane and natural gas grill, spin button and there you go. when you start to clean, no need to disassemble, just use a towel or rag to wipe the outside of the device.
- Food Grade Stainless Steel: The outdoor pizza oven is made of high-quality stainless steel. This sturdy and compact construction can cook all types of food, and the outer shell provides the best heat preservation, allowing you to enjoy your food easily.
- Get All You Want: It comes with the wood fired pizza oven, a 12″ cordierite pizza stone, a pizza cutter for cutting, a carry cover for transportation, a pizza peel for holding any conditions, also include a pizza clip, a rocker style blade and a gas pipe.
7. Summerset ‘The Oven’ Outdoor Built-in or Counter Top Large Capacity Gas Oven
Construction in stainless steel; the main burner burns liquid propane at 16,000 BTU/hour; the oven has a maximum temperature of 450°F, while the pizza stone can heat up to 700°F in the oven.
Features a cover, two racks with three positions, a smoker box for wood chips, a flame tamer, grease tray, and a large pizza stone that can accommodate pizzas up to 16 inches in diameter.
Has a high-power halogen interior light, a glass viewing window, an electric starter ignition, and a storage drawer for utensils and accessories.
Protective feet are included for use as counter tops or islands.
The overall dimensions are 22.8” (W) x 25.5” (D) x 34.2” (H).
- 304 Stainless steel construction; fuel type liquid propane; main burner 16,000 BTU/Hr; oven max temperature 450 F, pizza stone will heat to a max temperature 700 F in oven
- Includes a cover, two racks with three position options, a smoker box for wood chips, a flame tamer, grease tray, and a large pizza stone; can fit pizzas up to 16 inches in diameter
- Features high-power halogen interior lighting, an electric starter ignition, glass viewing window, and a storage drawer for utensils and accessories
- Protective feet kit included for use as a counter top or island addition
- Overall Dimensions: 22.8” (W) x 25.5” (D) x 34.2” (H)
8. Ooni Pro 16 Outdoor Pizza Oven
Fire up with your choice of fuel and reach temperatures up to 950°F (500°C) by adjusting the oven heat with the dual airflow control on Ooni Pro.
Make Neapolitan-style pizza in just 60 seconds or cook with a range of cookware on the spacious cooking surface and broad oven opening.
Large pizzas, roast meats, seared vegetables or even fresh bread. With wood, charcoal, pellets, or gas, you can flame-cook epic meals.
- Ooni Pro 16 is our larger portable oven and is one of the most innovative cooking gadgets in outdoor cooking
- Our outdoor pizza ovens are the perfect edition to your outdoor kitchen – cooking delicious pizza in just 60 seconds
- Fast and Flexible: Heats up to 950°F in just 20 minutes and runs on wood, charcoal, pellets and gas**
- Versatile: Ooni Pro 16 is perfect for cooking 16” pizzas as well as roasting meat, fish and vegetable dishes in minutes
- High heats: the insulated steel body and stone baking board mean optimum heat retention
9. GASLAND OUTDOORS Pizza Oven
- 【Maximum Temperature 872 °F】The GASLAND outdoor propane pizza oven comes with double heating burners. It can reach to 572 °F in 3 minutes, making a pizza in short time. Equipped with a built-in thermometer that helps you to know the inside temperature to get the pizza for your best taste. Total Output: 16,500+5,500 BTU/hr.
- 【 Large Capacity 】The size of the ceramic pizza stone is 13 inches, available for bake up to 12 inches of pizza, It’s the best choice for family and party. Furnace chamber size is 18. 91×13. 38×7. 87 inches, there’s enough space for rotate the pizza to makes it more evenly heated and you’ll get a flavor crispy pizza.
- 【Easy To clean & Use】The LPG gas pizza oven makes by high grade stainless steel construction, easy to clean and daily maintenance. Regulator and 5 feet propane hose included to adapt to standard 20lb propane tank for quick assemble, automatic ignition device is easy for control and use.
- 【Multifunctional Use】This countertop pizza oven not only bakes pizzas, but also steaks, beef, chicken, sausages, fish or anything meals you want to bake, offer you restaurant level cooking experience, ideal for barbecue party and catering event.
- 【What’s included】The package comes with a gas fired pizza oven, 13 square inches pizza stone, 5 feet propane hose with CSA safety approved regulator, fixing kits and installation manual.
10. Mont Alpi MAPZ-SS Table Top Gas Pizza Oven
Mont Alpo’s tabletop pizza oven is a great addition to any patio, RV or camp site. Beautiful and practical. A beautiful flame-fired pizza is ready in under 5 minutes in this oven.
It is also ideal for baking outside on a patio or camping. It performs the same function as an indoor oven.
On this amazing machine, you can roast a chicken, a joint of beef, or a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner. With this award-winning and versatile oven, you can enjoy your patio, outdoor island or camping experience.
- Portable pizza oven
- 12001 BTU burns hot when required
- Includes pizza stone
- Unique easy clean method
How to choose the Best Propane Pizza Oven
Pizza ovens made of propane are great investments because they allow you to cook delicious pizzas at home.
They can be used both inside and outside, making them versatile options for any kitchen.
You should consider these factors before buying a propane pizza oven to help you choose the best model:
Type of Fuel Source
It is important to consider the type of fuel you will use for your oven. The most popular fuel options are propane and natural gas.
The propane oven is the most popular, but may not be available in all areas. For best propane pizza ovens that run on natural gas, check with your supplier first.
Number of Stone Slots
There are also some models that come with two stone slots instead of one. It means that two different areas of the oven can be used to grill or cook food simultaneously at different temperatures.
This new function could be advantageous for you if you plan on cooking pizza as well as other foods, since it will allow you to cook multiple items at the same time without having to switch the stone between slots.
Size of Oven
A propane pizza oven’s size is also important to consider. You should choose a size large enough to accommodate the number of people you typically cook for.
It’s best to invest in a larger unit if you have a large family or if you have guests often. This way, everyone can eat their fill without having to wait too long for the food to cook.
Remember that bigger isn’t necessarily better, especially when it comes to the best propane pizza ovens, since larger models tend to be heavier and take up more space thus making them more difficult to transport.
Another thing you should consider before making your purchase is the price, since it will let you know how much money you need to spend.
Even though more expensive models are typically made from better materials and have more functionality, this does not necessarily mean that the cheaper ones are inferior.
Several affordable options are available for making pizzas that still produce great results.
You can find the best propane pizza ovens by considering a wide range of factors. In reviewing and comparing 13 models, we came to our conclusion, but we understand that not everyone has the time or energy to do this.
Use this information as a starting point for narrowing down your choices.
As a result, you will gain insight into why one model is better than another so you can make an informed choice.
The BakerStone 9152403 – Best overall pick on our list is a great place to start, as it offers everything from heat power to cooking space at a reasonable price!
Last update on 2022-10-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API