Top 5 Best Yacon Syrup Substitute: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Yacon Syrup Substitute Reviews:
1. Happy Andes Organic Yacon Syrup
Yacon syrup, an alternative to artificial sweeteners and a healthy sugar substitute. This root grows in the Andean mountains of Peru at elevations ranging from 1, 000 to 3, 200 meters above sea level.
Due to the high amount of oligosaccharides (FOS) in yacon syrup, it is considered a useful functional food due to its sweet taste. As a natural sugar alternative, oligosaccharides do not cause blood glucose levels to rise.
Among the benefits of yacon syrup by Happy Andes are its high amounts of Oligosaccharides (FOS). A low glycemic index is another benefit of yacon root syrup. High levels of FOS provide prebiotic benefits for a healthy digestive system. It also enhances mineral absorption.
It is gluten-free and 100% natural. The syrup can be used in place of honey, maple syrup, or molasses up to three times daily, as a sugar alternative.
- ADD A SUPERFOOD TO YOUR DIET – The yacon root is a superfood that is popular as a natural prebiotic that boosts the good bacteria in your digestive system and helps fortify your immune system.
- A LOW-CALORIE & LOW GLYCEMIC SWEETENER – Watching your weight and on a strict keto diet? You can do away with sugars or sweeteners as our pure yacon syrup has only about 10 calories per teaspoon and is a great sugar substitute.
- ORGANIC, NATURAL GOODNESS – Our Peruvian yacon syrup is certified non-GMO. It is also 100% raw, vegan, and gluten-free. No preservatives or artificial colors are used – just a delicious caramel taste.
- GREAT FOR YOUR HEALTH – Yacon offers a range of health benefits that include: boosting liver and bone health, lowering blood pressure, lowering cholesterol, and regulating blood sugar.
- SUPPORT THE YOUTH OF PERU – Your purchase allows us to continue supporting children through Happy Little Faces, a non-profit organization that provides free education, free school supplies, and free food to impoverished children in Lima, Peru.
2. USDA Organic Yacon Syrup
- Our Yacon Syrup is a 100% vegan, natural sweetener, and sugar substitute! With half the calories of pure cane sugar and a low glycemic index, It is the perfect alternative sugar free syrup. The Yacon Root, also known as Yukon gold potatoes, undergoes a process to get the best flavor. The juice is extracted, filtered, and evaporated, resulting in a naturally sweet syrup with a molasses-like color and consistency.
- Blue Lily Yacon Root Syrup can be used in endless ways! It’s perfect as a natural sweetener without spiking insulin levels or leaving an unpleasant aftertaste. This organic, keto syrup is also great as a healthy replacement for honey in a vegan diet! Whatever your needs, simply replace your sweetener with a bit of our Syrup, for a healthy, natural alternative!
- Our Yacon Root Syrup is a natural prebiotic, supporting your gut health by nourishing the good bacteria in your digestive system. Not only is our Yacon Syrup easy to use, but it’s also full of other health benefits, supports lowering blood glucose levels, energy levels, bone density, supporting your overall immune health, and supports weight loss, our Yacon Organic Syrup is perfect for you!
- Our Yacon Syrup is super easy to use! Running late in the morning? Simply add a bit of Blue Lily Yacon Syrup to your morning coffee for a boost in the morning! Trying to stay healthy? Supplement maple syrup on your pancakes for this guilt-free sweetener. Or just add our Yacon Syrup in your baking and cooking without compromising on a great flavor!
- At Blue Lily Organics, we make an effort to make sure all of our products are of the best quality they can be for our consumers. All our ingredients are high-quality, vegan, non-GMO, and USDA certified. This includes Blue Lily Yacon Root Pure Syrup, which is tested in the US. And at absolutely no risk, this bag comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee for 365 days! So you can be sure you are treating your body with the very best!
3. Peruvian Naturals Organic Yacon Syrup
A native of the Andes Mountains, the Yacon plant is Smalllanthus sonchifolius. A woody potato with a sweet taste, Yacon roots have a fibrous texture.
As a fuel for their long treks, Inca messengers ate the root. Yacon syrup has a sweet taste but contains an indigestible sugar called oligofructose (FOS). This fiber feeds the healthy bacteria in the intestines as it passes through the digestive tract intact.
With Yacon syrup, you can make your favorite desserts without worrying about spiking your blood sugar or eating excessive calories.
- GREAT TASTING Sugar Substitute – Use Peruvian Naturals Organic Yacon Syrup to sweeten any of your favorite food and drinks. It is an alternative to sugar, honey, maple syrup, molasses, corn syrup, etc. Enjoy your coffee, tea, or pancake without the guilt.
- Helps Lower BLOOD GLUCOSE – Our Yacon Low Calorie Syrup contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS). It is a low-calorie carbohydrate that tastes like sugar but is not metabolized by our body like normal sugar. This is why your blood sugar will not spike when you use this as an alternative sweetener.
- FAT FREE – With zero grams of Total Dietary Fats, Peruvian Naturals Organic Yacon Root Syrup has a volume and consistency that keeps you feeling fuller longer without excess sugar. It also helps promote healthy digestion in the colon.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC – Our Pure Yacon Syrup is made in Peru and is 100% vegan. It is certified organic by the USDA and gluten-free. Go organic – a healthier choice for your body and the environment.
- PERUVIAN NATURALS natural foods and herbal supplements protect the environment and support sustainable farming. Three percent of earnings are donated to preservation of the Amazon rainforest in Peru, small farmers and agricultural businesses.
4. Andean Star Yacon Syrup Organic Raw
A healthy sugar substitute and a healthier alternative to artificial sweeteners. A natural root grown in the Andean mountains of Peru at altitudes ranging between 1,000 and 3,200 meters above sea level, Yacon grows at an altitude between 1,000 and 3,200 meters above sea level.
Because it contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS), yacon syrup is well known for having a sweet flavor and being a functional food.
Due to their natural property of not increasing blood glucose levels after consumption, fructo-oligosaccharides are the best sugar alternatives.
- The yacon root is a superfood that is popular as a natural prebiotic that boosts good bacteria in your digestive system and helps fortify your immune system.
- Contains high amounts of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS).
- Yacon root syrup has a low glycemic index.
- The prebiotic properties gained from the high level of FOS support a healthy digestive tract.
- It improves mineral absorption, it is 100% natural, gluten-free, vegan and raw.
5. Eco Chacras Yacon Syrup -USDA Organic
Sweeten with Yacon Syrup, an organic natural sweetener with low glycemic index and natural sweetness. It is a native of the Andes in South America.
A variety of uses can be made of Yacon Syrup without it leaving an unpleasant aftertaste.
Benefits of Yacon Syrup: This all-natural prebiotic nourishes the good bacteria in your digestive system, supporting the health of your gut. Fiber and antioxidants in Yacon Syrup help ensure smooth bowel movements and protect your cells from free radical damage. It also has a variety of other benefits, including lowering blood glucose levels, increasing bone density, boosting the immune system, improving energy levels, and helping you lose weight.
WEIGHT LOSS: Make your diet perfect by adding sugar. Add to your morning coffee, tea, smoothies, or use in your baking and cooking to enhance the flavor of your favorite foods.
MINERAL & VITAMIN CONTENT: Yacon contains potassium and a small amount of calcium and magnesium, but moderate amounts of antioxidants. The fruit contains no preservatives or additives.
- With a low glycaemic index, Yacon syrup is the perfect alternative sweetener-Native to South America. Cut the sugar while keeping the sweet flavor.
- Yacon syrup may be used differently to replace sugar without leaving any bad taste. It helps lower blood sugar levels, increase bone density, support your overall immune health, increase energy levels and help you lose weight.
- This syrup is an entirely natural prebiotic, supporting your intestinal health by feeding good bacteria in your digestive system. Yacon syrup is rich in fiber and antioxidants, which promotes healthy bowel movements and protects your cells against free radicals.
- Complement your favourite breakfast foods, add to your morning coffee, tea, smoothies. You can also use yacon syrup in your pastries or in the preparation of desserts.
- Yacon is an excellent source of potassium, calcium, magnesium and antioxidants. Yacon syrup also contains high levels of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) probiotics that do not contain any preservatives or fillers.
6. Yacona Natural Raw Criollo Cacao Nibs
- HEALTHY SUPERSNACK: Having trouble finding a chocolate substitute that tastes great and promotes a healthy lifestyle? Our Cacao Nibs are derived from Criollo, the least bitter breed of cacao, and are coated in low glycemic index Yacon Syrup, making them the best tasting cacao Nibs on the market!
- NUTRIENTS DENSE SUPERFOOD: Unlike most chocolate products, cacao nibs are naturally low on sugar and high in antioxidants. Swapping regular chocolate for our flavonoid rich Cacao Nibs can boost immune health and increase cognitive function.
- SUGGESTED USES: Add to fruit salads, yogurt, smoothies, desert recipes, trail mixes or create your own chocolaty treats! Great for a healthy chocolate fix on-the-go to curb that sweet tooth!
- ALL-NATURAL PROPERTIES: No additives, preservatives or artificial colors, Non-GMO and Gluten Free. Our USDA certified organic Cacao Nibs are a raw and vegan superfood that will enhance the body, mind and spirt.
- ORGANICALLY SOURCED: Yacona proudly supports small and local farming communities worldwide, working closely with indigenous farms around the globe that practice native, organic and sustainable harvest methods.
7. Yacon Syrup,100% Pure Raw All Natural Low Cal Natural Sweetener
With 100% pure Yacon, Yacon Syrup 5000 is a natural prebiotic and supports healthy digestion. A perennial plant grown in the Andes, the Yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) is native to Colombia and Argentina in the north and central regions. Yacon is traditionally valued for its probiotic support, as it contains naturally occurring fructtooligosaccharide (FOS).
- Natural Source of Prebiotics
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- Aids in Weight loss
- Pure 100% Yacon Syrup
- Made in USA
8. ATL Organic Yacon Syrup
- Yacon Syrup is rated 1 on the glycemic index! Yacon syrup is a great alternative to sugar as it ranks one of the lowest on the glycemic index (GI).*
- World’s richest source of FOS (a prebiotic fuel for probiotic health)*
- Minerals & Vitamins: Yacon supplies excellent quantities of potassium, some calcium and magnesium, moderate amount of antioxidants (including vitamins A, C and E)
- Our 100% Organic Yacon comes from highlands in Peru, a very pure region with incredibly nutrient-rich soil. Only the finest roots are selected for processing into syrup.
- 100% Certified Organic, Kosher, No fillers, No Additives, No Preservatives! Third Party Tested for Quality!
9. Organic Yacon Syrup by Alovitox
- Each ultra-low calorie serving contains high levels of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) prebiotics. This offers immune system support, promotes healthy digestion, a healthier body management and balanced blood sugar levels.
- Yacon root syrup has a low glycemic index and 1/3 the calories of sugar or honey. Use it as low carb diet or keto substitute that will help maintain blood insulin levels and a healthier body without any sacrifice.
- The unique prebiotic properties of the yacon root supports healthy digestion and the growth of good gut bacteria. Other benefits include liver and bone health, lower blood pressure, and lower cholesterol.
- Use in any recipe that calls for honey, maple syrup, agave, or sugar. Drizzle on breakfast foods, desserts, and even salad for a sweet caramel flavor. Mix into drinks, smoothies, coffee, tea, and more.
- We care about your body and the planet. We source directly from small organic producers in the Andes Mountains. Our yacon syrup is USDA Certified, 100% Organic, and packaged in reusable, recyclable, eco-friendly glass jars.
10. Organic Yacon Syrup
Who says eating healthy can’t be delightful? Its syrup is low glycemic, low calorie, and has active weight-loss benefits. Fruitooligosaccharide (FOS) is its secret ingredient.
In addition to being a powerful prebiotic, FOS reaches the colon unmetabolized, nourishing your gut microbiota. In turn, a healthy gut microbiome can greatly benefit your health and well-being.
- The Apple Of The Earth — Zint Yacon Syrup is a powerful, organic, prebiotic sweetener derived from the amazing yacon root, benefitting your waistline, gut microbiome, and overall well-being.*
- Award-Winning Quality — Zint Yacon Syrup was awarded Best Natural Sweetener by Taste For Life Essentials 2021 for its delicious natural sweetness.
- For Active Weight Loss — Yacon’s unique FOS (fructooligosaccharides) content makes it an amazing natural prebiotic for dieting and weight loss, helping with appetite control and supporting an efficient metabolism. All it takes is a teaspoon of yacon!*
- Nature’s Most Wholesome Nutrients — Our delicious raw Yacon Syrup, USDA organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, and kosher, made from 100% pure yacon root juice from Peru.
- Healthy Gut Microbiome — As a potent prebiotic, yacon’s FOS nourishes the good bacteria in your system, offering profound benefits to your health, waistline, and emotional well-being.
Last update on 2022-10-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API